We are the world's largest producer of tubes, cores, and fiber concrete columns.
Tubes and cores are made of fiber, plastic and composite materials and are designed to meet specific customer needs in a wide range of markets, including paper, textile fabric and yarn, film, tape, construction (concrete forming) and metal.
Sonoco has been producing Sonotube® concrete forms for more than 70 years. Our products have been the first choice of architects and operations managers on projects like:
Sonotube concrete column forms are available from distributors throughout North America.
- Carnegie 57 in New York City
- John and Frances Angels Law Center at the University of Baltimore School of Law
- The Health Sciences Education Building at Phoenix Biomedical Campus
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Computer Science Complex at the University of Texas at Austin
- The Genome Sciences Laboratory Building at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
For additional product or technical information, please contact your Sonotube concrete form distributor or contact us