Benefits of TubeBase
- Cost and time efficient prefabricated plastic footing form, used in lieu of conventional wood forming method.
- Allows for simultaneous forming of concrete footings and column.
- TubeBase easily facilitates the use of rebar through our unique corner perforations to tie the rebar, providing for additional structural integrity. (Use of rebar should be designed and approved by a qualified engineer.)
- Square design provides a larger base area coverage and structural stability for the footing and column.
- Square design prevents potential uplift of form in case of frost.
- Compatible with 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16” and 18” Sonotube concrete forms.
- Square design allows for additional soil bearing capacity.
- TubeBase wedge system accommodates all types of Sonotube Concrete forms.
- TubeBase protects the footing from the intrusion of water thereby increasing the quality of the footing.
- Made entirely from recycled plastic.
If you haven't used a Sonotube concrete forming tube, you haven't discovered the most cost-effective way to create a diverse range of round columns or posts.
Its rain-resistant properties and smooth interior make it one of the most versatile construction products on the market. The following list includes some of the more common end uses, but it's not anywhere close to being inclusive:
Basketball Net Poles
Lolly Column Forming
Tennis Court Lights
Volleyball Net Poles